Sunday, June 28, 2009

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
SCHOOL HOL EXTENDED FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK!
YAYAYAY!
haha, okay maybe i should feel sad for the tcher that got it,
GET WELL SOON! (:
wen i received the call from winglam i was like oh. my. great. goodness.
cos I was thinking about what to do about the project for hist n science...
thought i had to have another meeting with them,
and i would hv to sleep very very late tonight just to really finish chionging my hw Y.Y
but...
school actually extended lei.
I was shocked, surprised, happy, then feeling so 轻松 after awhile? haha. xD

okay so I hven been posting for like...4 to 5 days? I tink :X
so here I am posting. (:

Most of this week was spent on chionging of Projects and Homework.....
hai...
but ytd went to this aeroponics farm(:
super fun there,
n oso went to this koi farm(;
haha, fun too!

okay dang.
I seem to have lost my inspiration for blogging.
oh wellz.

Okay posting pics in next post :D
Enjoy(:

No comments: