Thursday, July 16, 2009

*whispers*
hello peepos!
In sch library now, so must be quiet...
besides, im alone here with mdm maureen...so ssshhhh...
okay lame.
MOVING ON.

heyyos back now (:
MISSED ME?
Aw....TQTQ(:
so, well, my mum just created this new rule which says i can't blog AT ALL,
or do anything on MY COMPUTER(she didn't say sch wan cannot :D) apart from schoolwork.
BUT. i smart(eheh jiamin ;b) no lar, just kidd (:
i go use sch comp to blog (:
yeyeyea

okay, today was all right, quite fun n everything (:
we didn't get to go to chapel T.T somemore i go n wear tie in the morn -.-
how i know lar, i didn't come for prev thurs mar
FYI, i was sick D: with kinda like the flu or sth,
scare me sia, at first I tot it was swinnie flu or H1N1 or sth like that -.-
erm okay sorry ;P back to TOPIC on SCHOOL today(:
We had devotion with this pastor JACKSON LOL.
everyone was laughing/giggling/falling off their chairs upon hearing the word JACKSON
lol. okay nvrm ==
then was chatting n having FUN session for EVERYONE :D
except ME. D:
It was a very "FUN" torturing session for me by annabel -.-
oh wait till i get her -.-
she went to take my pencil case when jiamin came over to talk to me (:
I love Jiamin(:
then she went to take out all my stationery,
n passed to evian
bla bla..
then Jocelyn betrayed me T.T
she went to take my waterbottle n file n pass to annabel T.T
hmph. :X
then la la la still torture until i got all my items back,
then i decided to hug my bag to make sure no more harm comes (:
but annabel was staring at my bag uh.
not bad right. i know u love my things annabel :D

then MT-ed. while going through the format and WRITING bao zhang bao dao...
hai... but hven finish, so gonna chiong later when i get home -.-

then er...oh RECESS-ed. :D BEST lurs(:

then then then maths,
wth, during maths i think i sort of hv laughing sickness or sth,
(I DID NOT DRINK KICKAPOO FOR RECESS :S)
(kickapoo is the joy juice(: ) get it?
TSK. NOT JOY BUT HAPPINESS JOY LAR. -.-
then i was laughing with Joyce n she laughed too (:
cos i said that Mr Lee did not like my face or sth,
so he marked most of my ans wrongly n gave me a 'B'. ==
yep. so tats for MATHS.

next Eng-ed, n I also was laughing :D Joyce too okay -.-
then yea, nth much for eng,
er then...oh LIT!
FUN LAR LIT (:
Miss Pan was talking about the Kevin Compre again n well,
its FUNny n FUN. :D

then Home Econ-ed T.T -.- == D:
It was dreadful,
cos she changed the seating arrangement. -.-
now im sitting with Wayne -.-
okay no offence.
T.T okay, dun talk about that alrdy,
its real sad,
cos my pizza....ugh,
i m gonna have a phobia of eating pizzas -.-
ONLY THOSE I COOK BY MYSELF -.-
i will leave an exception for the hawaiian pizza :D Mmm my fav(:

YEP. so tats about it.
n my hands are feeling really cold now after all the typing -.-
Brr...actually they're kinda numb right now :O
okay,
so tats kinda all?
kay,
BUT. i HAVE MANY TESTS N HW RIGHT NOW.
--..--
SOB I DUN WANT. -.-
u see ar:
friday: maths test
tuesday: history test
wednesday: chinese cheng yu test(i tink)
n somemore got science test which i dunno is when. ==
*sob* -.-
somemore got hw, but i dun even wanna tink about it now -.-

I MISS FACEBOOK N BLOGGER(i know im using now but) I MISS FACEBOOK N BLOGGER.
T.T

kay then, gtg right NOW.
cos i m FREEZING IN HERE -.-
chose the wrong seat directly under the aircon -.-
bad bad mistake ==
kay BYE(:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO I WANT TO BANISH THAT RULE MUM. I WANNA T.T

p/s WTH, CANNOT POST COS THIS URL CONTAINS ILLEGAL CHARACTERS -.-
like wat in the world does it mean? -.-

No comments: