Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse = totally CUTE Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) *sighs*

I watched ECLIPSE this morning (:
Hahas with Yuju n Winglam (:
It's a Really Really Really REALLY NICE movie (:
I seriously think Jacob's cute (: Hahahas (:
Sighs (:

I guess it's rather impossible to be thinking that way.
But I can't help it Kay.
Yea I know Its dumb n everything n I'm just daydreaming n fantasizing and all but hey,
no one said it was wrong.
I was just saying.
And I know it's like 100% impossible.
So Fine.
Jiawen, LIVE WITH IT.

My knee wounds are itchy and I can't help scratching em even though I know it'll leave a scar ):
but THEY'RE SUPER ITCHY! D:

Hey guys.. Sorry about this but as I'm posting this post with my iPhone,
I can't upload any pics now ._.
HEH. Sorry ):

xoxoxo I hate it when I think too much. I hate it.

No comments: