Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Events & Happenings..

Wednesday, 17/11/10:

Went out to Far East & Bugis with Jayner & Annabel (:

Well, we basically spent like an hour walking about Orchard trying to find out how to get to Far East Plaza.

& again,

I learnt something:

Far East Plaza and Far East Shopping centre are two different places.

But Jayner & I had ice cream as accompaniment while looking for Far East Plaza,

hers Raspberry & mine Chocolate chip (:

Thank Goodness for such a thing as Ice Cream in this world. (:

Then we finally found Far East Plaza after like a gazillion years,

then we began to shop there.

& I kinda regretted not bringing alot of money cause the things there were nice..

and CHEAP.

Haiiii.

But nevertheless,

I still managed to buy some things ;)

Annabel had to buy 2 dresses and two shoes,

one black and one normal, one normal and one school.

So we shopped around & we spent don't know HOW LONG just looking for the black dress for:

Ms Annabel Poh.

Hahahaha but actually it seemed as if it was Jayner buying clothes,

cause Jayner was the one that looked around for the Black dress that suites Annabel,

Whereas Annabel was like just looking around but not searching.

Hahahaha (:

Then cause by the time we reached Bugis,

I was Tired, HUNGRY, and had aching feet & legs,

so I started being crazy.

Seriously.

Oh But the Traffic light there at Bugis was madness too man.

It's like.

We literally had to wait for 3 traffic lights before we were able to make it to the other end.

It was that crazy.

Hahaha then when we were at Bugis,

Annabel & I were laughing & laughing,

& it was as if Jayner was the mum all along ;P

Haha then I started spouting Nonsense like telling Annabel where my will was,

and she finally understood what I meant after I repeated it for like the third time. -.-

Then her switch turned on and she laughed and laughed and laughed.

Hahaha so I think eventually we spent close to $150 ALTOGETHER.

Seriously alot.

I bought:

White heels :D

2 Necklaces (1 for sis)

1 Bracelet (for other sis)

Adorable Doll Keychain (Annabel & Jayner have em too! (: )

1 Nail polish

Yeapposss (:

Next time, I'm gonna really go on a HUGE shopping spree once I save up loads of money and go to Bugis/Far East. (:

I find it's really FUN to go out with Jayner & Annabel man. (:

Like Jayner can give you tips and suggestions on the things u wanna buy,

and Annabel can.. well, basically laugh along with you at any point of time at all.

(:

I hope tmr's Library camp will be a success.
Like I'm worried the librarians may find the games really childish.
& I hope there won't be any problems that crop up last minute ._.
Please let everything go smoothly.

Okay so after such a long day,
I'm feeling rather exhausted. ):
So GOODNIGHT WORLD! (:

I'll post about that day when out with AnnabelAlvinSamuel another day kay ;)

xoxoxo I've an extremely hectic schedule starting from this Friday onwards. Awesome right.

No comments: