Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recent Updates

Hey Everyone (:

 I'm sorry I've not posted for quite a long time already.

I've been really busy. And I know I say that all the time.. ><
Sorryyyy.

Okay, a few updates first:

1. MY DAD BOUGHT ME A MACBOOK PRO!!! :D :D :D

2. I got involved in a bike accident just now so my hands are now quite badly injured and THUS, I'm doing things super slowly now, since I need my hands for practically Everything.

3. I received an L1R5 aggregate of 10 points for Os, and after misusing, it's 6 points.

4. Ouch. My hands really really hurt.

5. I WILL KNOW WHICH SCHOOL I'LL BE GOING TO LIKE TMR. O.M.G.

6. SCHOOL STARTS THE DAY AFTER TMR!!! *PANIC MODE*.

7. I realised I really Really REALLY like to drink Oldenlandia water (I think that's what it's called..) It tastes exactly like Soda water.

8. I recently got hooked on listening to the song California King Bed by Rihanna. I know I'm slow.. ):

9. I'm totally NOT ready to go back to school yet.

10. I hope 2012 will be a new and meaningful year filled with hope.

Yeappos.
So far like that lor.

Haha BYE. (:

xoxoxo My California King~

No comments: