Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seriously.

You don't understand anything.

I guess the transition from Secondary school to JC is kinda big & I can't get used to it yet.
Everything seems so different.
Except now we've to work even harder since we're nearing our final hurdle.
I just get upset and pissed about every little thing nowadays.
I don't know.
Is this supposed to be normal?

And then there's the CCA thing.
It seems as if no CCA wants me.
No joke.
I don't have the talent for sports.
I don't have the talent for dance.
I don't seem to have the talent for anything but to join a club and society.
But somehow I wanna try, I really really wanna try something else.
Like sports or well, something else, different.
And it just makes me feel sad to know that I don't really have any talents or interests.
I mean okay I have interests, but I don't even have a definite ambition,
Neither do I know what I wanna be when I grow up,
what course I wanna take in Uni.
It sucks to have that kind of feeling. Honestly.

To think my dream is to earn lots and lots of money without working too hard,
and I'll finally get to live the HIGH life of going to spas at least once a week.
Doing a facial every night,
shopping till I drop every weekend with my girlfriends,
and just, having fun, while earning big bucks.

Sometimes I just hate myself for not, for not being who I thought I could be.
You know?

Sometimes I wish I were rich, pretty, popular and smart.

I envy people who have goals, as that way, they're more confident of their future, and hopeful too.
Unlike me, I'll still spend the rest of my life, figuring out what I wanna do with my life.
Sucks.

Two quick updates about me:
1. I seriously, totally, honestly, definitely regret not learning dance during primary school or secondary school. Cause I think dancers really have such awesome styles and figures.

2. I forgot my second update. .__________. *thinking in process...*
ARGHKBSDUCHUHCKSDCNKSDJCNSJKNJKNKJN MANZXCHBHFNCJDNCHREYHUE.
DAMMIT SIA. I hate it when I forget such things and then there's this really annoying feeling within u and u just gotta try to remember what the thing u forgot was but somehow it's hidden in a small tiny compartment in ur brain and then u just can't seem to find the key to open that small freaking tiny compartment and this goes on and on and on and I'm talking gibberish.

Argh nvrm. I'll post it later IF I remember. (doubt so.)

xoxoxoxoxo Class Motto: SEXY AND WE KNOW IT! *Guys come out of Somewhere and start dancing*
AWESOME RIGHTZXC.
Yea baby!

No comments: